Headlines News :
Home » , , , , » Speaking to the Paute people and Mee tribe

Speaking to the Paute people and Mee tribe

Written By Unknown on Dinsdag 30 April 2013 | 01:13

After we have layed the foundational corner stones in Waghete we continued our journey to the most remote highland and walked the last few miles because of the inaccessible muddy road. 

We were received by the three warriors and they made a fire to welcome us on the arrival point. 

And then something reminds me that I have seen these three warriors before ina vision in 1992 when the Holy Spirit imparted me who I will meet on my your as a leader for the Papua Prophetic Call. 

I was so happy that God was faithful to give me the sign that I am on the right sport and met the right people. 

They accompanied me up to the highest point on the plateau and whenI arrived on the top of the hills I discovered that more then 15,000 people were following me to my hut where I have to sleep there for three night. 

The hut was furnished with cockroach as big as my thumb and mosquito's welcoming me for a blood-cocktail. 

It was cold because our location was situated on a altitude of almost 1500 meters above the sea level, and in the night it can be very cold. 

When we started the crowd was waiting for almost three days for my arrival, because our airplane was delayed. 

The moment I spoke at 15:00 Hrs the Lord opened the sky and it was dark and rain came down in buckets. 

I did not stop speaking because of the pouring rain, and continued because the power of God was so great and heavy that healing was everywhere and people stood in awe with me and witness the Holy Spirit manifesting so powerful. 

For three consecutive days we have been preaching the Word of God to these precious indigenous people of Papua.

What a mighty God we serve.

 KLIK DISINI FOTO-FOTO KKR DAN SEMINAR
Share this post :

Plaas 'n opmerking

 
Support : MS | SUARA CENDRAWASIH | MS
SAHABAT © 2011. SAHABAT PAPUA MINISTRY - All Rights Reserved